Metal Speed Plugs are supplied with pozidrive compatible 4.5mm x 35mm round head screws, although alternative screws can be used if required. The fixings have a specially designed cutting tip to pierce plasterboard skin and are suitable for use in most types of hollow walls and plasterboard.
Features of Metal Speed Plug Plasterboard Fixings
- Specially designed cutting tip to pierce plasterboard skin.
- Screw and fixture can be removed for cleaning and decoration.
- Ideal when re-fixing into existing plug or anchor holes.
- Countersink feature allows flush fitting to plasterboard.
- New design flange on screw head acts as a fixed washer distributing the load.
- Alternative screws can be used if required.
- Suitable for use in most types of hollow walls and plasterboard.